REQUIREMENTS FOR THE PAPER
1. To print the articles, reviews, prepared in accordance with the requirements of the Presidium of the Higher Attestation Commission of Ukraine from 15.01.2003 №7-05 / 1 (Bulletin of Higher Attestation Commission of Ukraine. – 2003. – №1).
2. Materials must be submitted electronically. The text should be prepared in a text editor Word format doc, doch or rtf.
3. References to sources in the text submitted following the pattern [7, p. 123] where 7 – number of the source on the list of sources and literature, 123 – Page. Links to several sources submitted as follows: [1; 4; 8] or [2, p. 32; 9, p. 48; 11, p. 257]. Reference to archival sources – [15, sheet 258].
List of sources and literature served at the end of paper in alphabetical order and shall be issued in accordance with the requirements of Higher Attestation Commission of Ukraine (Bulletin of Higher Attestation Commission of Ukraine. – 2009. – №5 and 2010. – №3).
4. The article should contain:
a) abstract and key words in Ukrainian, Russian (each 400-600 characters), which should contain, including the name and initials of the author and title of the article;
b) an extended abstract in English (2500-3000 characters, including the name and initials of the author, title and keywords). WARNING: not accepted summary translation are conducted using online translators;
c) graphic illustration taken only submitted electronically separate file indicating the location in the text where they should be placed;
d) The article should have UDC.
5. Data about author (s) must contain the author’s name in full; scientific degree and academic status; position and place of work (training); contact information (full address, phone and e-mail). The information about the author should be duplicated in English, Ukrainian and Russian.
6. The materials are made in violation of these rules will not be considered and will not be returned to the authors.